Kunos Simulazioni have released their latest 1.1.6. update for their well-respected PC racing simulator Assetto Corsa. The update includes a number of improvements including a fix of the Pagani Huayra rear wing animation bug, fixes to penalties on time attacks, and the fuel indicator is now working for a number of cars. There are many other fixes besides which improve the overall experience of the racer.
You can see the full version 1.1.6. update changelog below.
– Fixed no collision bug between first 2 cars in the server list
– Fixed Pagani Huayra rear wings animation bug, wrongly connected to the animated suspensions on the last update. Physics unchanged and unaffected
– Fixed server output for "LAP WITH CUTS"
– Telemetry speed graph is now autoadjusted for max speed
– Fixed CPU time in render stats with negative numbers on PC with timer drifting
– Fixed Essential and RacePosition app wrong values in replay mode
– Added flags, penalties, kers to the shared memory
– Fixed crash if a non existent PP effect is selected
– Removed invalidation message from drift and time attack modes
– Fixed penalties on time attack
– Default launcher theme: skip YouTube device support message
– Mclaren F1 GTR front left Toe-in setup slider value fixed
– Fuel indicator working for Alfa Romeo GTA, Lotus 2-11, Lotus Elise SC, Lotus Exige 240, Lotus Exige Scura, Lotus Exige S & Roadster & V6cup, Lotus Evora S & GTE & GTE Carbon, Mercedes SLS, McLaren MP4 12C, Pagani Huayra
– Working LCD screens for Mercedes 190 DTM EVO 2, Mercedes C9 LM.