The very latest v1.3.5 update for Assetto Corsa has been released.
The new update brings with it the usual array of improvements and fixes but also sees the inclusion of the Audi R8 V10 Plus as a free bonus car.
Fixes to several cars have been included in the v1.3.5 update which include tyre texture and alignment corrections. Other areas that get some attention from developer Kunos Simulazioni are the multithread physics and some server performance improvements.
The full changelog for the v1.3.5 update for Assetto Corsa on the PC can be seen below.
Help TeamVVV grow by supporting us on Patreon: www.patreon.com/TeamVVV.
– Fixed Nissan GT-R Nismo fuel gauge
– Fixed Lamborghini Huracan GT3 Hard tyres name, causing issue on MP tyre compound restriction
– ksEditor: Added fuel and brakes script tools
– Eliminated wrong tags from Ford GT40
– Performance optimization on car multithread physics
– New improved smoothing and "anti lag" systems for both client and server