Italian Developer Kunos Simulazioni has released a hotfix for their latest racing sim Assetto Corsa Competizione.
This latest update (which should be available once players have restarted Steam) brings the sim racing title to version 0.3.4 and features a number of fixes and enhancements as detailed in the changelog below.
Assetto Corsa Competizione’s Early Access release four is expected to launch on December 12 complete with the new additions of the Ferrari 488 GT3, the Hungaroring track, a driver category and overall rating ranking systems, and the newly added spectator mode.
Changelog v 0.3.4
– Optimised netcode to prevent certain spikes, causing high pings for all clients
– Fixed Chat Widget timestamp overflow and timezone
– Lowered Chat position
– Fixed nameplate visibility
– Fixed possible memory leak for long replay recording
– Increased FOV and slightly increased maximum distance of the mirrors
– Improved AI line at start straight to avoid incidents with cars exiting pitlane
– Paul Ricard asphalt grip fine tuning
– Fixed BMW M6 automatic clutch not holding idle at 2nd or higher gear
– Improved (more permissive) Paul Ricard track limits at T2, T5 and outside of T11
Note for server admins: please update the binaries!