A new hotfix has been made available for the early access PC racing sim Assetto Corsa Competizione.
The version 0.4.1 patch addresses several annoyances found present when racing the newly added Ferrari 488 GT3 along with a small range of other fixes as detailed in the patch notes below.fourth content release for the title saw its launch bringing with it the Ferrari 488 GT3 racing car, the Hungaroring circuit, the addition of Custom, Sprint, and Endurance races also for the multiplayer component, and the very first version of the “Broadcasting Mode” SDK which enables Steam users to share in streaming and commentate multiplayer races.
Release 5 of Assetto Corsa Competizione is due on January 16, 2019, and will include the Emil Frey Jaguar G3 car and the Zolder track along with some new multiplayer features.
You can view the very latest patch notes for the version 0.4.1 below.
- Fixed occasional driver model flashes in the Ferrari 488 GT3
- Fixed slightly offset cockpit and dashboard cameras in the Ferrari 488 GT3
- Added interior endurance lighting in the Ferrari 488 GT3
- Fixed Sprint race fuel estimation
- Fixed Cup Category and car bodykit when Free event type is selected (Practice, Quickrace etc)
- Fixed replay after multiplayer skip session
- Fixed lap marks for Replay hud
- Fixed wrong track starting condition that was forcing dry setup
- Improved Hungaroring AI line
- Fixed high pitch noise during a burnout
- Removed gearbox compressor sound on Ferrari 488 GT3