The second post-launch car pack released for Forza Horizon 3 is now available for players to purchase and install.
Created in collaboration with the motorsports apparel brand Alpinestars, the new DLC introduces seven vehicles to the open world racing game – a majority of which have never featured in a Forza title before.
Highlights of the pack include the long-awaited Acura NSX hybrid supercar, the Dodge Viper ACR and the cult classic Talbot Sunbeam hot hatchback.
Introduced alongside the new car pack will be a new in-game barn find car for players to locate. The only requirements needed to unlock the prompt to find this undisclosed car is to install the mandatory content update and to have restored at least one barn find included in the base game.
The full list of cars included in the Forza Horizon 3 Alpinestars Car Pack can be found below.
- 1967 Ford Falcon XR GT – Proof that the concept of stuffing huge V8 engines into humble family cars isn't a trend that's exclusive to the US.
- 1979 Talbot Lotus Sunbeam – Often overshadowed by the hot hatchbacks that followed and proceeded it. Now, hopefully, the Talbot Sunbeam Lotus will now receive the contemporary attention it deserves.
- 1990 Mazda Savannah RX-7 – Yes, we know the correct spelling should be 'Savanna'. But that's what this rotary-powered sports car's called in the Alpinestars Car Pack press release, so that's what we're using here.
- 1998 Nissan Silvia K – You wait ages for one Nissan Silvia S14 to return to Forza, and another one's introduced barely a month later!
- 2016 BMW M4 GTS – A lightened, brawnier and even more agile BMW M4. Shame, then, that the GTS has been outshadowed by the following car in the track-ready toy sweepstakes.
- 2016 Dodge Viper ACR – The Dodge Viper goes out of production next year. As a result, the barmy ACR is an appropriately insane send-off for a guaranteed future classic performance car.
- 2017 Acura NSX – Better known outside of North America as the Honda NSX. Regarded worldwide as a technically accomplished and rather ace hybrid supercar.
Support Team VVV on Patreon: www.patreon.com/TeamVVV