Show us your racing rig or gaming setup? - Team VVV
Home » Topics » Racing Gaming » Show us your racing rig or gaming setup?
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Alan BoistonAlan Boiston
    Keymaster

My rig is a little old and a lot of you have probably already seen it, but I thought I’d wheel the pictures out again. Currently I’m using my same old 1080p screens, no plans to update these as they were top quality at the time as they look fine for the purposes of filming on a Go Pro, that also leaves more performance for graphics and frame rate.

I’m using the Thrustmaster T-GT currently and mix that with the TSXW, both are great wheels and do the job. I’ve also got the Hotas stick, and both Thrustmaster gear sticks / handbrake. All on a Rseat RS1.

Show us your rig and let us know what equipment you’ve got. Are there any new bits you plan to purchase?

• This topic was modified 3 years, 11 months ago by Alan BoistonAlan Boiston.
    • This topic was modified 3 years, 11 months ago by Alan BoistonAlan Boiston.
    EarlEarl
    Participant

Very jealous of your rig! Having kids has put anything like this on indefinite hold. I was hoping PSVR would have taken off more than it did and would have satisfied all my driving fantasies, but I guess we are still a few years off that.

Alan BoistonAlan Boiston
    Keymaster

Yes the next gen of VR will take it forward on the next get consoles. My games room…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.