Nelly D Racer (Nelly D Gamer on YouTube) Hi All - Team VVV
Home » Topics » F.A.Q. » Nelly D Racer (Nelly D Gamer on YouTube) Hi All
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Nelly D RacerNelly D Racer
    Participant

Hi all I’m a gamer and youtuber.

Been gaming for about 40 years started with a Binatone, once the more powerful consoles and computers came out I was into pretty much every racing game I could find from Mario Kart to Grand Prix Legends. These days I play pretty much anything and everything I play ends up being featured on my channel. Although I’ve had pretty much every console at some point in my life I’m now solely a PC gamer. The games I’m looking forward to this year are Assassin’s Creed, Battlefield V and Forza Horizon 4.

Alan BoistonAlan Boiston
    Keymaster

Hi Nelly, welcome to the forum.

Yes I like to think of us as the gamer generation, we grew up with the early tech and the tech grew with us. I think that gives us an even greater appreciation for the range of games and experience that they offer.

That’s 3 very special games on your list, I’ll be aiming to play all of those as well and we’ll have some FH4 coverage coming very soon.

Participant

I’ve got a sneaking suspicion they’ll be a Forza Horizon demo coming soon. I’ll be watching the Turn 10 stream on Monday with my fingers crossed.

Also I think you’ve convinced me to pick up V-Rally 4 😉

Alan BoistonAlan Boiston
    Keymaster

Yes I expected it will be the E3 demo, very limited but shows off the technical prowess.

PC version is definitely preferable, Kevin’s review will be up in the coming days, he’splayed a lot more of it than I have.

Kevin DooleyKevin Dooley
    Keymaster

Yup, working on the V-Rally 4 review currently, it’s come at a very busy time for Team VVV but it will be up soon!

Participant

Nice one Kevin look forward to checking it out 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.