The latest racing gaming news from Team VVV Forums F.A.Q. Hey everyone! My name really is Earl.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Kevin Dooley Kevin Dooley 6 days, 9 hours ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Earl
    Earl
    Participant

Hey everyone! Thought I’d pop in my head and say hello as I plan to loiter around here now and then!

I’m 34, British – but live in Madrid, Spain. I’ve been working in the games industry for about 13 years now and I’m not bored yet!
    I follow F1 when it comes to real motorsport, but I confess that Fernando Alonso has started to widen my horizons, as I tend to follow whatever he does.

As a gamer, I’m very keen on retro gaming. I love my arcade racers, especially the classics from SEGA and Namco. I’m not scared of simulation games like GT Sport, but anything with a 16-bit or “chunky polygon” look (like Virtua Racing) is going to grab my attention.

Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Alan Boiston
    Alan Boiston
    Keymaster

Hi Earl, good to see you on the forum, and as you know, I can ramble on about anything and hopefully as we gett this forum going, we’ll see more people interested in every aspect of racing games, motorsport and retro gaming.

Earl
    Earl
    Participant

I’m honoured to be here on the ground floor!

Kevin Dooley
    Kevin Dooley
    Keymaster

Glad to have you here!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.