F1 Monza 2018: Who was to blame for the turn 4 contact? - Team VVV
Home » Topics » Motorsport » F1 Monza 2018: Who was to blame for the turn 4 contact?

Who was to blame for the turn 4 contact between Lewis Hamilton and Sebastian Vettel?

You must be logged in to participate.
  • It was Lewis's fault0%0 votes
  • It was Sebastian's fault75.00%3 votes
    Tim GoodchildAlan Boiston
  • It was 50/50 both drivers were pushing their luck25.00%1 vote
    Ninja-Badger
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Alan BoistonAlan Boiston
    Keymaster

There was lot’s of action in today’s Formula One Grand Prix at Monza, but the core title fight was over at turn 4? Who do you think was to blame? Did Lewis squeeze Seb into an error? Did Vettel intentionally hit Lewis but it backfired?

• This topic was modified 5 years, 7 months ago by Alan BoistonAlan Boiston.
    Tim GoodchildTim Goodchild

I agree with the FIA decision that it was a racing incident. Vettel needs to stop getting so hot headed during races. I actually found myself agreeing to a comment Nico Rosberg made after the race – to win a championship against Hamilton, he needs to stop making silly mistakes. How can Hamilton be leading by 30-points with 7 races to go…at this rate Ferrari do not deserve to win anything this year.

Ninja-BadgerNinja-Badger
    Participant

I took it as a racing incident.
    Two drivers fighting for position at the start of a race. Tried to go side-by-side into a complex. And the consequences were laid bare.
    Just a shame it had to end so soon into the race.

“How can Hamilton be leading by 30-points with 7 races to go”
    Its been a topsy-turvy championship this year.
    Remember, earlier in the season, when Bottas could have been leading the standings?
    It feels so long ago now.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.