Create a New Members Thread and say Hello! - Team VVV

The latest racing gaming news from Team VVV Forums F.A.Q. Create a New Members Thread and say Hello!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  phildenty 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Alan Boiston
    Alan Boiston
    Keymaster

Welcome to the Team VVV forum, a forum for everyone for jovial chat. Make sure to read the FAQ first for sensible posting and enjoy your time.

Please feel free to create a new members thread in this section introducing yourself and tell us about yourself. Besides you can include, how you found Team VVV? Do you watch our videos? Have you been a viewer/reader for long or only just found us? What racing games to do you play? And what other games do you like? Feel free to ramble.

phildenty
    Participant

Hi All

I’m Phil from London, UK. I play PC1 & 2, I am a gold member on PC2, Assetto Corsa plus the GT series, I’m not the best nor I claim to be the fastest either. All on the PS4 (I can hear the scoffs now from PC users!!!!!)
    I watch TheKie25 (moderator on his channel) & TRL_Lightening and GTA_Tidgney’s YouTube channels I also subscribe to your VVV YT Channel.
    Love all forms of Motoracing except F1 it just bores me to tears.
    I also like football (soccer)

I can’t think of anything else so if you have any questions please feel free to ask

Alan Boiston
    Alan Boiston
    Keymaster

Hi All
    I’m Phil from London, UK. I play PC1 & 2, I am a gold member on PC2, Assetto Corsa plus the GT series, I’m not the best nor I claim to be the fastest either. All on the PS4 (I can hear the scoffs now from PC users!!!!!)

I watch TheKie25 (moderator on his channel) & TRL_Lightening and GTA_Tidgney’s YouTube channels I also subscribe to your VVV YT Channel.

I can’t think of anything else so if you have any questions please feel free to ask

Hi Phil,

Missed this post, welcome to the forum!

Great to see you enjoy the channel, yes I watch some of TheKie25’s streams.

What are you fav racing games?

phildenty
    Participant

Hi All

Hi Phil,
    Missed this post, welcome to the forum!
    Great to see you enjoy the channel, yes I watch some of TheKie25’s streams.
    What are you fav racing games?

At the moment I’m in GT Sport but I have just dusted down Assetto Corsa again….what I really need is a proper PC to do iRacing I know it can be expensive in the long run with subs plus you have to buy cars and tracks on top

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.