- Team VVV
Home » Racing Gaming » Asetto Corsa Competizione Early Access on PC starts September 12th » Reply To: Asetto Corsa Competizione Early Access on PC starts September 12th
Alan BoistonAlan Boiston
Keymaster

I’ve been playing it, will make a video at some point so won’t go into too much detail for now. But overall I’m very impressed with the visuals, the physics work well but like all elements they still need work. Having said that, I felt it handled well though I have encountered steering issues, also the in game rotation is not the same as my actual rotation which makes it impossible for me to drive with the standard cockpit cam.

I’m down into the 1:58’s, almost did a low 1:57 but made a mistake on the final chicane, I have a 1:56 in me but sadly not the time to put the sectors together. I noticed Gamermuscle didn’t like the FFB but missed the specifics on what he didn’t like, I guess more consistent resistance matching the feedback from the tyres could be better. Also the wet weather has way too much grip on the rumble strips and white lines, suffice to say it’s still a work in progress.